Environment & Regulation
Global Compact Open or Close
Joining the Global Compact,
the pact of the United Nations Organisation!
MEGATRON joined the Global Compact, the pact of the United Nations in November 2011.
Our company aims to apply, support and promote the 10 principles stated in the Global Compact.
For further information and/or if you’re thinking of joining the Global Compact,
- log on to www.globalcompact-france.org (French site for the Global Compact) or
- visit www.unglobalcompact.org (multilingual international site).
The Ten Principles
- Human Rights
- Principle 1: Businesses should support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights; and
- Principle 2: make sure that they are not complicit in human rights abuses.
- Principle 3: Businesses should uphold the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining;
- Principle 4: the elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labour;
- Principle 5: the effective abolition of child labour; and
- Principle 6: the elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation.
- Principle 7: Businesses should support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges;
- Principle 8: undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility; and
- Principle 9: encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies.
- Principle 10: Businesses should work against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery.
Communication on progress
As well as following the 10 principles stated in the Global Compact, MEGATRON – a company dedicated to a process of continuous improvement- also produces a report in line with the Global Compact on the progress achieved within the company.
Those annual reports (COP = Communication on Progress) are available in French on the following site : www.unglobalcompact.org
You can find online the report COP2016.
The next report (COP2017) should be available online in october 2017.
Certificate of compliance to RoHS Open or Close
European Directive 2011/65/EC (RoHS)
We, the undersigned,
Hereby certify that the delivered products and their by-products :
REACH regulation Open or Close
APPLICATION OF DIRECTIVE 1907/2006/EC
We, MEGATRON France, manufacture and distribute, electronic and electro-technical parts and spare-parts (potentiometers, printers, MMI, GMR, various sensors, ...).
The products that we supply to our customers are considered – within the REACH meaning – as articles ; they do not contain any substance or chemical preparation with intentional release and so, they are not submitted to pre-registration or registration.Plus...
Euratom Open or Close
Certificate of compliance to European Directive 96/29/EC (Euratom)
We, the undersigned,Plus...
Hereby certify that the delivered products and their by-products are compliant with the requirements imposed by the European directive 96/29/Euratom of the Council dated 13th of May1996 fixing the basic standards relative to the sanitary protection
of the population and the workers against the resulting dangers ionizing radiations.
Certificate Dodd-Frank Act (conflict minerals) Open or Close
Certificate of compliance to the «Dodd-Frank Act» also known as «Conflict Minerals»
MEGATRON France Company certifies that, as far as known and based on suppliers information (yearly updated), no mineral used is coming from war zones such as defined by Dodd-Franck Act.
To learn more about the legislation and «Conflict Minerals», you can consult the SEC website:
Supplier evaluation self-declaration Open or Close
This pre-completed questionnaire is a supplier self-assessment statement that hopefully-we will answer your questions on the theme "Quality Requirements applicable to suppliers."
This approach responds to most requests for assessment and accreditation of providers that many companies do follow us for several years. To date, we complete an average of 5 questionnaires of this type per month (all as different from each other in form but identical in substance), representing a major task for our services.